Offset Router Base
An offset router base is a great aid for keeping your router level whenever you are edge routing. This 12" base from WoodRiver® will minimize the tendency of the router to tip by providing plenty of support. Made of clear acrylic that is predrilled in three different mounting patterns....
- Clear acrylic allows you to see your work
- Recessed center hole will accept Porter-Cable style guide bushings
- Predrilled holes will accept the following routers: SKIL 10A and 14A, Bosch 1617 series, DeWALT DW616 and DW618 series, and Porter-Cable 891 and 690 series
- Size: 12" base
- Material: Clear Acrylic - predrilled with three mounting patterns
- (1) WoodRiver® Offset Router Base