Universal Finish and Polish - Clear - 9 oz
Use this Universal Finish from Odie’s to seal, strengthen and stabilize wood, concrete, leather, plastic, vinyl, metal, stone, masonry and more indoors or outside. A clear finish with high-clarity and color amplification, it requires no sanding or tedious application steps. This...
Use this Universal Finish from Odie’s to seal, strengthen and stabilize wood, concrete, leather, plastic, vinyl, metal, stone, masonry and more indoors or outside. A clear finish with high-clarity and color amplification, it requires no sanding or tedious application steps. This nontoxic, food-safe, solvent free finish, polish and stabilizer for wood is perfectly at home on doors, floors, and fine furniture, as well as wood bowls, cutting boards, kitchen tools and children’s toys.
- For indoor or outdoor use
- All natural ingredients include natural oils, waxes and a small amount of food grade D-limonene (a solvent extracted from citrus peels)
- Nontoxic, so no chemical driers or petroleum distillates
- Contains natural UV inhibitors, which protect from the sun
- Stabilizes, protects, beautifies and waterproofs
- Bonds with the surface instead of sitting on top, for superior durability for both commercial and residential applications
- Easy to apply by hand and impossible to mess up
- No gloves or respirators or well ventilated workspace are required for safe use
- Odie’s finishes are handmade in small batches in the USA to ensure quality
- VOC compliant
- Most finished surfaces can be used within 24 hours and can be exposed to liquids within 3-5 days
- Amazing coverage: a 9-ounce jar provides a single coat up to 182 square feet
- (1) 9-ounce jar of Odie’s Oil Universal Finish and Polish
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
In Woodcraft Magazine’s April/May Issue #52 are eighty pages filled with information you’ve got to have for your woodshop! Projects in this issue covers how to create a Tool Tote with hand-cut dovetails and wedge-tenon joinery. Learn how to make an Arts & Crafts Lamp with quartersawn 4-surfaced sides, and build an Outdoor Table with Benches featuring loose-tenon joinery where you can additionally build a mortising jig useful in this project as well as future projects. This Projects category also features “Projects for Kids” with a first installment Birdhouse build, showing how to start a youngster down the righteous path of woodworking!
Join Lori Haught, Woodcraft Marketing Manager and Woodworking Adventures Blogger, for Part III in her series on refurbishing a unique thrift store find — a Telephone Gossip Bench.
I used Odie's Oil to finish a walnut dining table I had made. This product is great, and really brought the natural color and grain out of the wood. I was so happy with it that I ended up buying Odie's Wood Butter, and Odie's wax as well. Each product further enriched and enhanced the wood, and I was ultimately left with an amazing finish. However, what has impressed me most has been their unsurpassable customer service. I had a few questions about the application of the products, and James was always very quick and helpful in his responses. He ended up calling me and very enthusiastically gave me tips and walked me through the process for optimal results, which I greatly appreciated.
Great prouct for woodturners
Use it to finish my woodturnings. Apply on lathe like a friction polish 50/50 Odies Oil and Butter for great finish. It is food safe for my salad bowls. When cutting threads on lidded boxes use it to lubricate threads for clean cut. Great product.
I just tried this product and I am very happy to report that not only is it easy to apply and gives a wonderful finish but it has no toxic fumes. The company was very quick to respond and knowledgable when I had a question about best application method. Overall a great product. highly recommended.
Best finish yet!!!
This is the best new product to finish my wood turnings with that I have ever used, it is so simple and makes your work look soo good.Smells great, no bad fumes, thanks to all the hard work that went into making this! Richard