Numax 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer, Model SFN64
This Numax Pneumatic 16-Gauge Strip Straight Finish Nailer is excellent for fastening 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" nails in carpentry work such as molding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture...
You May Also Like
This Numax Pneumatic 16-Gauge Strip Straight Finish Nailer is excellent for fastening 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" nails in carpentry work such as molding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. The convenient design allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree air exhaust without any tools. A no-mar tip leaves only a small trace on the work surface to save you time during finishing applications. Includes Oil and Wrenches.
- Anti-Dust Cap
- Quick Release Nose
- Adjustable Depth
- No-mar Pad
- Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 110 psi
- Fastener Gauge: 16 ga
- Fastener Range: 1-3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 pc.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.