Numax 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer, Model SFN64
Are you looking for a reasonably priced 3D Printer that is ready to go out of the box? LulzBot Mini is perfect for the home users, DIY’ers or anyone looking for an easy to use, high performance...
You May Also Like
LulzBot Machines are compatible with all Free Software and are Open Source Hardware. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more. Certified by the Free Software Foundation for respecting your freedom.
LulzBot Mini uses proven technology developed collaboratively. This means you are free to use the latest and greatest technology as it is being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software packages to experimental materials.
The Mini ships fully assembled and calibrated so you will be printing within minutes of opening the box. Along with being easy to use, you can use a wide variety of materials including ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze, copper, stainless steel-filled filaments, polycarbonate, nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
Polymaker, Lulzbot and colorFabb Filaments available in a variety of colors for use with this machine
Printing with Carbon Fiber Filaments is not recommended due to damage to both the nozzle and hot end of the tool head.
• Quick start guide
• LulzBot mini reference poster
• 5 replacement wiper pads
• 2mm Allen wrench
• Dental pick
• Flathead bristle brush
• Part removal knife (clam knife)
• USB and Power Cable – tethered use with the USB cable connection is required to operate this machine
• USB Drive with source files
Overall dim.: 435mm x 385mm (17.1” x 13.4” x 15.2”)
Weight: 8.55 kg (18.85lbs)
Power requirements: 240 VAC with auto-switching power supply
Power output: 24 volt 150 watts 6.25 amp
Max tool head temperature 300° C (572° F)
Max heated bed temperature 120° C (248° F)
Print area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6” x 6” x 6.2”)
Up to 3-year Extended Warranty available direct from the Vendor
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.