Molded Router Table Insert Plate For Triton And PC7500 Series Routers, # PRS4034
Compression molded phenolic material makes a router table insert plate that won’t sag even under the weight of the heaviest of routers. Designed to use Level-Loc Reducing Rings that installs in...
You May Also Like
- 3⁄8"-thick compression-molded phenolic plate provides a flat plate surface that won’t sag
- 9-1⁄4" x 11-3⁄4" size accommodates large routers easily
- Predrilled to precisely mount all Triton routers using the common 4-hole PC7518 pattern
- Level-Loc reducing rings provide three bit opening sizes of 1", 1-3⁄16" and 2-5⁄8"
- Includes removable brass starting pin, Level-Loc wrench and detailed instructions