Mobility Kit with Foot Pedal for Rikon Bandsaws
Put your bandsaw on wheels with this Rikon® Mobility Kit. Perfect for small shops, where space is limited, and mobility is crucial. Just step on the pedal to raise your equipment onto the casters. The pedal caster swivels. This action makes moving your saw to a prime location for use...
- Safely and efficiently move your equipment around your shop
- Ideal for shops with limited space
- Foot pedal operations
- Sturdy welded design
- All mounting hardware included
- Compatible Bandsaws: For use with 10-324, 10-324TG, 10-325, and 10-326 bandsaws (see Notes for more information)
- (1) Rikon® 13-326 Bandsaw Mobility Kit with Foot Pedal
- For models 10-324 and 10-324TG, the Mobility Kit Baseplate Adapter is needed (#167086, sold separately).
- Mobility Kit shown with 13-324 Baseplate Adapter & 10-324 bandsaw stand attached for demonstration purposes only, not included.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Carter ProductsItem 868100
Timber WolfItem 140184