Milescraft - CabinetMate Drilling Template With 1/4" Guided Drill Bit
Ever wonder how to make level, wobble-free cabinet shelves? The Milescraft CabinetMate Drill Template is just the tool to get the job done. This easy to use, durable jig is a great alternative to...
Item 161762Model 23130003
Item 161761Model 23120003
Item 158941Model 13120103
Item 153680Model KMA3200
Item 159466Model 13620004
Item 150722Model 150722W
Item 160195Model 160195
Item 154344Model KMA3220
• Large template to drill up to 11 holes at one time at two distances in new and existing cabinets
• 1/4" ShelfPin Bit included with spring-loaded guide to center within holes of jig body
• Indexing pins (1/4" and 5mm) to accurately align template across large openings
• Additional hole locations for layout of concealed Euro-style hinges
• Closed storage compartment for storing ShelfPin bits and indexing pins
Plastic wears really quickly
The self centering bit worked perfectly for me, although the plastic guide jig is my complaint, after a few cabinets built the holes started to get larger and larger causing misalignment and sloppy holes. Good for a one time use but that's it.
cabinet shelf pin drill template
Don't bother with this jig. The problem is with the guided bit device which fell apart on the first hole that I drilled. The internal drill bit does not stay in place and falls out of the guide after each hole drilled despite tightening the set screw multiple times. The guide is cheaply built and will not last. Save yourself the hassle and do not buy this product.