Milescraft - CabinetMate Drill Template With 1/4" Guided Bit
Ever wonder how to make level, wobble-free cabinet shelves? The Milescraft CabinetMate Drill Template is just the tool to get the job done. This easy to use, durable jig is a great alternative to...
You May Also Like
Item 27I13Model 27I13
• Large template to drill up to 11 holes at one time at two distances in new and existing cabinets
• 1/4" ShelfPin Bit included with spring-loaded guide to center within holes of jig body
• Indexing pins (1/4" and 5mm) to accurately align template across large openings
• Additional hole locations for layout of concealed Euro-style hinges
• Closed storage compartment for storing ShelfPin bits and indexing pins
cabinet shelf pin drill template
Don't bother with this jig. The problem is with the guided bit device which fell apart on the first hole that I drilled. The internal drill bit does not stay in place and falls out of the guide after each hole drilled despite tightening the set screw multiple times. The guide is cheaply built and will not last. Save yourself the hassle and do not buy this product.