ZeroPlay Guide Bar System
Build precision jigs with this one-touch calibration ZeroPlay Guide Bar that has no side-to-side play and is easy to adjust to the exact width of your miter slot. The ZeroPlay Guide Bar System Kit...
- Each ZeroPlay Guide Bar is 9-1/2" in length and sized for standard 3/4" miter slot
- Guide bars expand parallel evenly to fit the exact width of a standard miter slot
- Top-down installation includes all necessary hardware
- ZeroPlay Guide Stop serves as an anchor for your clamping devices within miter slot
- Includes two guide bars, two guide stops and detailed instructions
- Fits any standard 3/4” x 3/8” T-Track Miter Slots, ShopSmith, and General 350 Tracks
- The ZeroPlay Guide Bar is for T-Slots Only
Useless Zero Stop Guide for many
The Zero Stop is for T-slot only. No where does the description say this. The guide bars work well enough, but way overpriced. Consider making your own instead.
I had seen Table saw sleds for a long time and wanted one, but till I purchased a folding one which needed the right miter slots as some of these are too small I had waited. I Saw these and they are great, The instructions are easy to understand and I did it. I now have a sled that is 24x32 and using the 5 cut method cuts within .009 which is as close as anyone needs. If you are thinking about one wait no longer. P.S. use 3/4" ply and get longer screws too attach the runners 1/2" is too flimsy. Also only use good Ply Hardwood or Birch Etc. It should last a lifetime.
This product was as advertised.
Instructions not necessary as the use is self evident.
Doesn't work in T-Slot
Can be adjusted to fit most mitre slots
Not for olderTable saws
The tool comes with a Zero Stop Guide which uses a "t-slot" design to slide into the wider slot at the bottom of table saw miter guide that are newer.Mine is a Dewalt contractor circa 1980, and does not have the t-track in the miter guide and after calling the company, they said it would not work with my model.