Microdial Tapering Jig
The MICRODIAL Tapering Jig by MICROJIG helps you achieve cutting edge tapers. You will be able to create tapered legs with up to eight tapered sides. Meanwhile, tapers can be cut from an infinite...
- Versatile taper jig works with a table saw or a router table
- Cut 2-,4-,6- and 8-Sided Tapered Table Legs for signature detail
- Infinite taper adjustment between 0° and 10° with positive stops at 1/8° increments
- Adjustable tapers between 0" and 2" per foot with positive stops at 1/16" per foot increments
- Two independent MemoryLocks to preserve taper settings for repetitive cuts
- Use the MICRODIAL Tapering Jig as a guide for edge jointing on a table saw and straight line ripping
- Includes detailed instruction manual, Quickstart Instructional DVD and Bonus Project Plans Included
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
If you have ever tried using your tablesaw to taper a post or leg, you may already know how most tapering jigs make the cut a lot harder than it needs to be. Those inexpensive but ever popular hinged-bar contraptions make it difficult to follow a line and require a tricky-two step to complete a cut.