Lumber Wizard - Little Wizard II
See Price in Cart
Save $5 Now Through August 31, 2021
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 413429Model MM1E
Item 417171Model V-2M
Item 160072Model JUMBO INCH
- Perfect for scanning before milling your wood
- Accurate location with high pitch beep and illuminating array of LEDs
- Protects blades, planers, cutter heads, and jointers by detecting nails, screws, staples, or other metal objects in wood
- May be fine-tuned or adjusted to your environmental conditions.
- Requires one 9 volt standard Alkaline battery
- Battery life: up to 40 hours
- Dimensions: 2-1/2'' wide scanning head
- Height: 1-1/2''
- Length: 8-5/8''
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Under ideal conditions, the unit can detect a solid piece of metal up to approximately 3'', a large deck screw up to 2'', a medium nail up to 1”, a paneling nail up to ½''a wood staple up to 3/8''.
Articles & Blogs
Homeowners have grown increasingly hands-on when it comes to improving their homes. To help do-it-yourselfers work safely and successfully, Woodcraft offers these tips.
If you have ever marveled over the log furniture you have seen at Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s, writer, photographer and woodworker Alan Garbers has a new book that might be right up your alley. From Tree to Table offers the aspiring craftsperson practical advice on building eco-chic rustic furniture—literally starting with the timber.