Lati - 3/4" x 3" x 36"
Lati (Amphimas pterocarpoides) is also known as White Wenge or Yaya. However, botanically, Lati and Wenge are not closely related despite Lati’s similarities to Wenge, such as grain patterns. Heartwood is a light yellowish brown that tends to darken to a more golden yellow over time....
- Commonly known as White Wenge
- Beautiful cream and yellowish-brown
- Glues and finishes well
- Native to Central and West Africa
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 3"
- Length: 36"
- Lati - 3/4" x 3" x 36" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.