Powermatic - Lathe with 6" Risers, 2HP, 220V, 1PH, Model 3520C
The Powermatic 3520C lathe is the fourth evolution of this classic lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520C has retained all the features of the previous models, such as the sliding...
Items You May Need
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 854112Model 1794224K
Item 861606Model 719400K
Item 861605Model 719400
Several enhanced features are found on the Powermatic 3520C lathe, as well. They include a movable control box for maximum versatility, adjustable riser blocks for 6" or more of height adjustment, and an increased weight of 705 LBS (786 lbs with the bed extension). Additional features also include a new ergonomic spindle lock design, a digital indexing readout, an Anti-rotation tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip.
• Moveable control box for customizable versatility
• Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
• Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock design for easy, one handed operation
• Upgraded banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
• Extended spindle nose increases access to the work piece
• Adjustable Risers Blocks for 6" of height adjustment, allowing maximum comfort when turning
• Tailstock incorporates Anti-rotation key and Acme threads for smoother operation and increased longevity
• Digital Indexing Readout simplifies the indexing process for added precision
• Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection
Able to maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM
Motor: 2HP, 230V, 6.2A, 3PH
Dimensions: 30.5" H x 55.25" L x 27.25" W
Speed Range: 15-3200
Spindle Threads (In. x TPI): 1-1/4 x 8
Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.): 40-5/8 without Risers
Spindle Bore: 5/8"
Headstock Movement: Full Length of Bed
Spindle Taper: MT-2
Number of Indexing Positions: 48
Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 15-3/4
Outboard Turning: Yes
Distance between Centers (In.): 36 w/dual bearing center
Spindle Speeds: Low 15-1200/High 40-3200
Ram Travel Quill Travel: 4-1/2"
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Size (In.): 20
Quill Taper: MT-2
Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
Outboard External Threads (In. x TPI): 1-3/16-18 UNC
Swing Over Bed (In.): 20
Bed Gap (In.): 2-1/2
Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty