Pro Shaper, 5 HP
This item has an additional shipping charge
Black Friday Power Tool Sale EXTENDED - Save 10% - November 20 - December 4
This great Laguna Pro Shaper combines a precision shaper with features normally found only in much higher priced machines. The table measures an impressive 31” x 39” and is predrilled to accept most quality power feeders. The fence features micro-adjustment that is aligned by a solid...
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 5 HP
- Model Number: MSHAP5010
- Spindle Speeds: 5000 / 7000 / 10000 RPM
- Spindle Travel: 4”
- Spindle Sizes: 3/4” and 1-1/4”
- Capacity Under Nut: 6” (for 1-1/4” spindle) and 4” (for 3/4”)
- Router Collets: 1/4” and 1/2”
- Table: 39-5/16” x 31-7/16” x 3-1/2”
- Table Opening Diameter: 7-5/16”
- Digital Readout comes standard
- Direction: forward / reversing switch
- Micro-adjustment Fence
- Weight: 640 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Ordered the Laguna 5hp shaper on a Saturday and recieved it the following Thursday. It was well packed in a plywood crate. Very well built, solid and heavy. Got it wired to my shop and started working on it. It does and awesome job! I upgraded from a 1 1/2hp Jet. So glad I did!