Laguna - Italian LT 18 HD Bandsaw
Looking for an Italian-made Laguna Tools bandsaw that has even more resaw height and throat capacity than their LT16 HD? Look no further. Also, the standard resaw fence, geared trunions, and EZ...
Item 852202Model BBRK-114-158
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 159902Model 04301
Item 171313Model XSK000014
Item 863611Model 1791801B
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 5HP Leeson
- Model Number: MBAND185400
- Recommended Amp Breaker: 30
- Resaw: 18-3/8”
- Minimum Blade Width: 1/8”
- Maximum Blade Width: 1-1/4”
- Throat: 17-1/2”
- Table Size: 19” x 25”
- Blade Length: 158”
- Table Height: 33-1/2”
- Rack / Pinion Upper Guide
- Foot Brake with Micro Switch
- Laguna Guides
- Gear Trunion Table Tilt
- Fused Doors Open Simultaneously
- Overall Dimensions: 34” W x 26” D x 77-1/2" H
- Weight: 510 lbs.
Try Laguna’s Drift Master fence system with this saw for the utmost control and adjustment, or the great mobility kit (Sold Separately, WC# 848582 and 849544)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.