Laguna Tools 6" Wedgebed Jointer with ShearTec II
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This Laguna 6” Jointer is a premium jointer featuring the ShearTec II spiral cutter head. The enclosed stand makes for a stronger base, and the longer beds (56”) allow for bigger jobs. The...
You May Also Like
- Motor: 1 Ph, 110V, 1.5 HP TEFC
- Model Number: MJOIN6100-0130
- Cutterhead RPM: 5000
- Cutter Head: ShearTec II with 42, four-sided carbide knife inserts
- Bed Length: 56”
- Fence Dimensions: 29” L x 4” H
- Fence Tilt: 90 and 45 degrees with Positive Stop
- Built-in casters
- Weight: 388 lbs.
ShearTec II replacement knives are available, but sold separately (WC# 417656).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Would not recommend
Purchased from local Woodcraft store on advice of salesperson. I was originally interested in the comparable Jet. The added half HP and built in base changed my mind, but this was a mistake. The fence is highly warped and Woodcraft would not stand behind the purchase. I was referred to Laguna who confirmed the warped fence but after about two months has failed to send a replacement (apparently backordered). The built-in mobile base is gimmicky. It locks by driving screws directly into plastic wheels. I suspect that the wheels will break over time. Leaves a large amount of dust around tool even though a I have a very powerful dust collection system. Seems to do a decent job jointing face of board but cannot firm operation beyond that due to fence issue.
Can't get a better machine period!!
Laguna hands down makes the best jointers. This machine is better than anything out there. And it's cheaper than the two closest competitors. And you get 1 1/2 HP motor and everyone elses is only 1hp. You flat out get more than what you pay for. The helical system is the best you get more blades than anyone else, the cuts are ultra clean. Can't get any better than that. I'm a Laguna tools fan for life now.