Laguna - REVO 18 - 36 Lathe, 110 V, 1.5 HP
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
Try Laguna’s 18|36 lathe and take your turning to the next level. Laguna has exceeded expectations with their REVO line of lathes. The first feature that will catch your eye is the ergonomically...
Items You May Need
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity and strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase to 3 phase output so even at lower settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
Changing from high to low setting is made easy on this lathe by using the quick release handle. The headstock and tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
The REVO 18|36 is available in 110v / 1.5HP (WC# 866106) and 220v / 2HP (WC# 861424).
- Power: 1.5HP, 110V, 60 Hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Ph input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w/ easy access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32”
- Swing Over Banjo: 13-1/2”
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Swing Over Bed: 18”
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41-1/2” w/ pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w/ lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36”
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” x 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32-1/2” w/ pads
- Footprint: 60” W x 26” D x 47” H
- Weight (Net/Ship): 427/480 lbs.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
I purchased the Laguna 18|36 (110 V) several months ago and have been nothing but pleased. It’s a very solid piece of equipment and provides great stability for even the most off-balance turning projects. Be aware: such stability does come with a cost...this thing is heavy! Once it’s set up, this is an advantage, but getting it set up really does require multiple people who can handle lifting some weight. I had a friend, neighbor and wife all helping...which was probably overkill, but I cannot stress enough that you need to be prepared to manage very heavy parts when setting this thing up. I am extremely satisfied with this lathe and will probably purchase additional Laguna products in the future as I’m super-impressed with the manufacturing quality.