Laguna - 10" Fusion 1-3/4HP, 52" with Fence and Riving Knife
Try this premium light duty tablesaw from Laguna Tools and you’ll be happy you did. Unlike other hybrid saws, the trunnion on the Fusion is not attached to the tabletop, but it is mounted onto the...
Item 170816Model PTSF1321101500130000
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 840939Model CNS175-TGP252
Item 424377Model 725001K
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 846918Model PCS175-PFA30
Item 857875Model 1791001K
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110V, 15 Amp
- Model Number: MTSAW17552110-0130
- Blade Diameter: 10”
- Arbor: 5/8”
- Max Dado: 13/16”
- Rip Capacity: 52” (Right) / 12” (Left)
- Blade Tilt: 90 degrees – 45 degrees
- Cast Tabletop Dimension: 20” x 27”
- Cast Table Extension x 2: 12” x 27”
- Table Height: 34-1/2”
- Built-in wheel system
- Miter Slots x 2: 3/4” x 3/8”
- Dustport Diameter: 4”
- Comes with quick release riving knife
- Comes with safety blade guard
- Weight: 270 lbs. (Net) / 360 lbs. (Shipping)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.