HD Pocket Hole Screw, #14 x 2-1/2 inch, Coarse, Washer-Head, 125 count, # SML-C2X250-125
Large 2-1/2" long #14 hardened-steel screws are designed for 1-1/2" and thicker material. These screws provide incredible shear resistance as well as a Protec-Kote™ finish with three anti-corrosion...
You May Also Like
- Large 2-1/2" long #14 hardened-steel screws for 1-1/2" and thicker material
- Massive flat surface under head provides superior holding power
- Self-tapping thread design does not require second workpiece
- Protec-Kote™ finish with three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance
- 125-count package sold in reusable cardboard box
NOTE: Be sure to check with your local building code authority before using the Kreg Jig HD to construct load bearing objects such as interior walls or deck railings. Building codes differ from area to area. Please reference applications in the user’s manual.
Articles & Blogs
Pocket hole screrws
These screws are useless to me I did not know they made these large screws. You need to spend another $60 to get the tools to use these screws They are probably fine for the right job but most of us have little or no use or them
These large gauge screws are strong enough to pull large timber joints together. I built a large fire wood shed with 2x4 and these pocket screws, it was easy and incredibly stable.
Strong bonds are effected with these screws applied with the Kreg HD jig. I built a firewood store from 2 inch hardwood using these screws and was very impressed with the ability to pull slightly twisted joints together.
Perfect for 2X4's
Great for Framing
I like these
I used the kreg tools hd screws to buid a very sturdy table and they were just what I needed!!