Foreman Electric Pocket Hole Machine, # DB210
Whether you are a professional cabinetmaker or a weekend do-it-yourselfer you will immediately appreciate the great features the Kreg® DB210 Foreman Electric Pocket-Hole Machine has to offer. With...
A powerful motor enables fast drilling, and a quick-change chuck allows for fast bit changes. Plus, the new Foreman is the first Kreg pocket-hole machine that can create all three types of Kreg joints: standard 3/8", Micro Pocket™, and 1/2" HD. The Foreman comes with a 3/8" step-drill bit and hardened guide, while the accessory Micro Pocket and HD bits and guides are sold separately.
- One-step operation – starts motor, clamps workpiece, drills pocket holes
- Powerful 110-V, 5.0-AMP, 2,800-RPM motor provides fast drilling
- 14" x 23-1⁄2" cast aluminum tabletop provides ample work space
- Adjustable fence and depth stop for precise pocket depth in 1⁄2" to 1-1⁄2" material
- Dust-collection port on the base connected internally to catch chips at source
If your like me and love woodworking but don't have a a lot time to do it. you need good fast tools. plenty of power. cleaner holes than a cordless drill. cuts the time of making a pocket hole down by 80 to 90 percent. no set up time or take down time. just do the work and keep moving on with the project., love the machine.