Adaptive Cutting System Saw Plus Guide Kit
Take your project-building skills to the next level with the cutting system that adapts to your needs—the KREG® Adaptive Cutting System. Start your Adaptive Cutting System with the KREG Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track. The track guides the saw precisely on your cut-line and protects...
This kit includes the following items:
- Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
Take your project-building skills to the next level with the cutting system that adapts to your needs—the KREG® Adaptive Cutting System. Start your Adaptive Cutting System with the KREG Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track. The track guides the saw precisely on your cut-line and protects against splintering to ensure that you get straight, smooth cuts.
The Plunge Saw features a fully-shrouded blade, plus safety features like a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection that allow the powerful, variable-speed motor to cut safely while your hands stay well away from the blade. You can also enhance your system with available accessories, such as another Guide Track and Track Connectors to double your cutting capacity.
- Powerful performance with a variable-speed motor with electronic brake
- Safe cutting with plunge-cutting action and retractable riving knife Bevels -1° to 47° and 2-1/8" max cut depth
- Guide Track has anti-chip strip and grip strips to hold the track in place
- 62" Guide Track can be mounted to the Project Table
- Zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location, while anti-chip strip provides splinter-free cutting
- Cut Capacity with Project Table: 50''
- Cut Capacity without Project Table: 48"
- Track Length: 62''
- Motor: 12A 120V variable speed motor with load compensation and electronic brake
- Max Cut Depth at 90°: 2-1/8''
- Max Cut Depth at 45°: 1-1/2''
- Bevel Capacity: -1° to 47°
- (1) Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- (1) 62'' Guide Track with Cord Manager
- (1) Dust collection bag
- (1) Carrying bag
- (1) Owner's Manual
Articles & Blogs
If you have woodworkers and DIYers on your year-round gift lists, check out these products that will make many of their tasks easier and their overall work experience more successful. Plus Sharon has included the last gift idea just for fun – an intriguing wood model.
Love this thing!
I bought this during Christmas '20. I've only used it a handful of times. There are a few times in woodworking where this is really the only tool for the job. I've also used it as a handyman to trim doors down to size for customers. Overall, it's a very good saw at a great price. It has a lot of features that you would see from more expensive brands. The carrying bag is kind of silly and useless, but the saw and track are money.