Sander Model JSG-6DC 6x48Belt/12"Disc, 1-1/2 HP, 1Ph 115/230V
Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90 degree and 45 degree for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles, allowing the belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or...
You May Also Like
- Exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler, increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.