Pro Drum Sander 3HP, 1Ph, DRO, Tables & Casters, Model 22-44
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Infinitely variable-feed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 10 feet per minutePatented conveyor belt TRACKERS™ dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments22" wide...
You May Also Like
- Infinitely variable-feed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute
- Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS™ dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- 22" wide suspended drum is supported on both ends with a truss-like carriage arm for greater strength and easy alignment to the table surface for consistent performance
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Large cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 3/32" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- Depth gauge has locking stop to ensure accuracy
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 3HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- Our EXCLUSIVE SandSmart™ infinitely variable-feed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute and prevents machine overload
- DRO for more accurate sanding
- Amps : 8
- Conveyor Motor : yes
- Conveyor Speed (SFPM) : 0 to 10
- Drum Diameter (in) : 5
- Drum Length (in) : 22
- Drum Speed (RPM) : 1600
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height (in): 52
- Length (in): 41
- Maximum Board Thickness (in) : 4
- Maximum Board Width (in) : 44 (2 passes)
- Minimum Board Length (in) : 2-1/4
- Minimum Board Thickness (in) : 1/32
- Model Number : 22-44 Pro-3
- Motor HP : 3 HP
- Motor Phase : 15
- Motor Voltage : 230V
- Net Weight : 385 lb
- Part Number : 649600
- Prewired : 230V
- Width : 41 inch
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Super Machine With Great Outcomes
This unit flattens and finishes in one motion. The quality of the construction is first rate. Strong and stout the stand and support arm are of an excellent design. I can move it anywhere in the shop but keep it close to the dust collector because you need tons of CFM to lift the dust away and keep things clean.