Jet - 6" Belt, 12" Disc Sander with Open Stand, Model JSG-6DCK
Combining a 12" disc and a 6" x 48" belt, the JET JSG-6DCK Sander provides raw industrial 1.5 HP sanding power. The exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep the belt on...
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 816032Model 708598K
Item 818987Model 708597K
Item 811138Model 708599
Item 427252Model 714400K
Item 861425Model 50-122
Item 823894Model 1791291K
Use the JET Belt/Disc Sander horizontally, vertically, or at any angle in between.
- Positive settings at 90 and 45 degrees
- Two ground cast-iron tilting tables with miter gauge slots
- 6" belt and 12" disc
- Large 12-1/2" x 7" belt table and 16-1/2" x 10" disc table
- Belt guard is designed to allow full use of the belt length.
- 1-1/2 hp, 1-phase 115/230 V motor, pre-wired 115 V, produces 2,500 sfpm.
- Quick-change belt tension lever facilitates fast belt changes.
- Belt tracking adjustments are easily made with exclusive dual thumb screws.
- Comes standard with back stop for horizontal mode, miter gauge, sanding belt, sanding disc, and 4" dust chute.
- Available with closed stand or open stand.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Jet 1.5 hp Sander
[...] Have used several times, and is a smooth machine with no vibrations. I chose this over the Delta. Buy this 1.5 hp and not the Jet 3/4 hp. No comparison. Has two Cast Iron Tables. A full Cast Base. Not Plastic like the 3/4. Adjustable 4 inch dust port. Easy to set up.