1840E Lathe 2HP, 230V, Model JWL-1840EVS
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Increase your versatility in the shop with the JET 1840EVS lathe. It features a headstock that slides the full length of the bed and pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions. With the...
You May Also Like
• Motor: 2HP, 230V
• Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions
• Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
• Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
• Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
• Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
• Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
• Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
• Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
• Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
• 36 integrated indexing positions
• Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
• Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
• Convenient leg-mounted tool holder
• Inverter is enclosed for added protection
• Conveniently located digital readout
• Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
• Wiring note: 230V, 1PH input only
• Spindle taper: High 120-3200, Low 40-1200
• Weight: 484 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.