18" x 40" EVS Woodworking Lathe - 2 HP 3 Ph 230V - JWL-1840EVS
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The Jet® JWL-1840EVS Lathe is a powerful and versatile wood lathe that offers a wide range of benefits to woodworkers of all skill levels. With its electronic variable speed control, users can easily adjust the lathe's speed to match the material, ensuring precise cuts and smooth...
Items You May Need
The large capacity of the 1840EVS makes it ideal for woodworkers who need to work on larger projects. The user-friendly controls, large control panel, and safety features such as an emergency stop button and spindle lock make it easy and safe to operate. With the 4" cast iron risers, you can easily choose the working height that maximizes your comfort. Overall, the JET 1840EVS Lathe is an excellent choice for woodworkers who demand reliability, durability, and precision from their tools.
- Sliding headstock
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
- Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
- Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
- 36 integrated indexing positions
- Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
- Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
- Convenient leg-mounted tool holder
- Inverter is enclosed for added protection
- Conveniently located digital readout
- Product: Wood Lathe
- Style: Floor Standing Model
- Motor Type: TEFC, totally enclosed fan cooled, induction
- Power Transfer: V-belt
- Motor Power: 2 HP (1.5 kW)
- Motor Phase: 3
- Voltage: 230 V
- Cycle: 60Hz
- Listed FLA (full load amps): 5A
- Power Input Requirements: single phase, 230V only
- Drive: electronic variable speed, inverter control
- On/Off Switch: paddle switch with safety key
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Recommended Circuit Size: 15A
- Noise Emission Without Load: 78 dB at 20 inches from motor
- Working Distance Between Centers - Single Bearing Center: 40-1/2"
- Working Distance Between Centers - Live Cone Center: 38-1/4"
- Swing Over Bed: 18-1/2"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 14-1/4"
- Indexing: 36 positions, positive locking, 10 degree increments
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Spindle Thread - Inboard: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle Thread - Outboard: 3/4"-16 (LH)
- Spindle Speed Range: variable within 40-3200 RPM
- Spindle Speeds: Low: 40-1200 RPM and High: 100-3200 RPM
- Headstock Spindle Bore: 3/8"
- Spindle Direction: forward and reverse
- Headstock Movement: sliding
- Tailstock Quill Taper: MT-2
- Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
- Tailstock Quill Thread: UNC 3/4”-10 (LH)
- Overall Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 73" x 52-1/2" x 20"
- Net Weight: 418 lbs.
- (1) Jet® 18" x 40" EVS Woodworking Lathe - 2 HP 3 Ph 230V - JWL-1840EVS
- (2) Legs
- (2) Riser blocks
- (1) Live single bearing center
- (1) Live cone center
- (1) Live cone center pin
- (1) Knockout rod
- (1) Faceplate (installed on lathe)
- (1) Faceplate wrench
- (4) Adjustable feet
- (1) Tool shelf
- (1) Operating Instructions & Parts Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
- (1) Hardware Package
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS