14" Bandsaw with Steel Frame, Model JWBS-14SF-3
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
Build great projects and build confidence with this Jet 14" bandsaw!Motor: 3 HP, 1 Ph, 230 V, 15/7.5 Amps13-1/2" of resaw capacityCutting capacity width (In.): 13-1/2Cutting capacity height (In.):...
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 Ph, 230 V, 15/7.5 Amps
- 13-1/2" of resaw capacity
- Cutting capacity width (In.): 13-1/2
- Cutting capacity height (In.): 13-1/2
- Blade length (In.): 125
- Blade speed (SFPM): 3000
- Table size (L x W) (In.): 21-1/2 x 16
- Blade width (In.): 1/2
- Redesigned fence with laser etched scale and micro-adjust feature
- Two-position faceplate provides appropriate support for every cut
- Tool-less guide adjustments
- Conveniently located dual dust collection ports
- Sturdy wheels feature a shallow crown and polyurethane tires
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release
- Four sided blade guard
- Blades can be removed out the front of the table, no bending or angling required
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Stock Number: 714550
- Maximum saw blade width (In.): 3/4
- Minimum saw blade width (In.): 1/8
- Table tilt (Deg.): 45 right/10 Left
- Table height from floor (In.): 39
- Dust collection minimum CFM required (CFM): 400
- Dust port outside diameter (In.): 4
- Weight (lbs): 360
- No assembly required
- 1/2", 4 TPI Hook blade included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
It’s the time of year when the air turns crisp and the colors abound in nature to inspire ideas as the holiday spirit starts to come alive with creativity in woodshops everywhere. When we think of Autumn, the aromatic flavors of fall fill the air with pumpkin pies, apple desserts, canning for the upcoming winter months, kids playing in leaf piles, bonfires and sawdust! Fall festivals with homemade goods featuring crafts and hot apple cider begin to pop up in many communities. Many types of woodworking projects can also be found, like these pumpkin creations by woodworker, turner and carver, Rex Kenyon. We asked Rex to create two different style pumpkins, one for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving, and here is what he came up with. You’ve got to take a serious close-up look at these pumpkins shown left to determine if they indeed are fruit or wood! How did Rex make these come to life? Let’s find out!