10" Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw, Model JMS-10SCMS
Save 10% July 20-23, 2018 Only!
You May Also Like
- Multiple rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp ensures an accurate cut by stabilizing the work piece
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative Green XACTA Laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 10 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right and 60° right
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece on both sides
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Stops: 0°, 33.9° and 45° left & right
- Cut Capacity @ Cross : 3-5/8" x 12"
- Miter Capacity: 45° left - 60° right
- Miter Stops : 10 stops, -45° to 60°
- Bevel Type : Dual
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Blade Speed : 4800 RPM
- Height: 20.7"
- Length: 35.8"
- Model Number: JMS-10SCMS
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Net Weight: 50.7 lb.
- Part Number : 707110
- Slide: Yes
- Width: 25.2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Quantity, as well as quality, counts in the annual Makerspace Contest on Instructables.com. Woodcraft, Epilog Laser, Ultimaker, Dremel, and Digi-Key Electronics donated the approximately $50,000 worth of prizes to winning teams and individuals.
Using the materials they salvage from tearing down forgotten barns to create beautiful barnwood furniture and art keeps father/daughter team Kelley and Kate Jensen busy. They preserve each barn's heritage into repurposed decor—and make priceless memories together while doing it.
Dependable Jet Tools
Hello from NYC
Got this saw because I like Jet products and this is living up to expectations. It cuts accurate right out of the box. Did not had to make any adjustments at all.
Awesome Saw, cannot beat it.
Smooth Accurate Slider. Plenty of power, 4200 RPM. Miter stops are accurate out of the box. Dust collection is pretty good. Saw does not include material supports as they are optional. You can't beat this saw for the price. I'm completely satisfied with it.
Great buy, solid performance
I am a deck/arbor builder and in my free time I am an amateur carpenter. This saw has far exceeded my expectations or needs. It has capacity to cut a 4x4 post, or a 2x10 beam, in one cut. Comes with a decent blade, though I would recommend upgrading soon. Ample power, haven't had the blade bind up on me yet. Very accurate out of the box, the laser needed slight adjusting, but the miter and bevel angles were dead on.