Jet - 10" Jobsite Table Saw w/ Stand, Model JBTS-10MJS
Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job siteRubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without standUnique base design...
Item 169251Model JSS-120A60
Item 424382Model 725006K
Item 866187Model TM1465
Item 847462Model PCS31230-TGP236
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 150159Model AWL-308C
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 842696Model 707410
Item 424379Model 725003K
- Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job site
- Rubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without stand
- Unique base design allows for adequate tool storage on the job site
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor with soft start
- Large telescoping extension wing provides a wide 25" ripping capacity
- Unique dust shroud design enhances dust and chip removal
- Aluminum extruded rails ensure a square fence and sliding precision
- Rear extension provides out feed support and keeps the work piece flat
- New riving knife system complies with UL standards and prevents kickback
- Convenient push button arbor lock allows for easy and quick blade change
- Quick-lock fence slides smoothly and locks securely for accurate cuts
- Arbor Diameter : 5/8 "
- Arbor Speed : 4000 RPM
- Blade Diameter : 10 "
- Brand : Jet
- Dust Port Outside Diameter : 2-1/2"
- Height : 20 "
- Length : 45-1/2"
- Maximum Depth of Cut : 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees : 2-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade : 25"
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Motor Phase : 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120 V
- Net Weight : 90-1/2 lbs
- Part Number : 707000
- Prewired Voltage : 120 V
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W) : 30 1/4 x 21 25/32 "
- Table Size without Extension (L x W) : 24 x 21 25/32 "
- Width : 31.7"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Quantity, as well as quality, counts in the annual Makerspace Contest on Instructables.com. Woodcraft, Epilog Laser, Ultimaker, Dremel, and Digi-Key Electronics donated the approximately $50,000 worth of prizes to winning teams and individuals.