10" Jobsite Table Saw w/ Stand, Model JBTS-10MJS
Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job siteRubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without standUnique base design...
You May Also Like
- Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job site
- Rubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without stand
- Unique base design allows for adequate tool storage on the job site
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor with soft start
- Large telescoping extension wing provides a wide 25" ripping capacity
- Unique dust shroud design enhances dust and chip removal
- Aluminum extruded rails ensure a square fence and sliding precision
- Rear extension provides out feed support and keeps the work piece flat
- New riving knife system complies with UL standards and prevents kickback
- Convenient push button arbor lock allows for easy and quick blade change
- Quick-lock fence slides smoothly and locks securely for accurate cuts
- Arbor Diameter : 5/8 "
- Arbor Speed : 4000 RPM
- Blade Diameter : 10 "
- Brand : Jet
- Dust Port Outside Diameter : 2-1/2"
- Height : 20 "
- Length : 45-1/2"
- Maximum Depth of Cut : 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees : 2-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade : 25"
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Motor Phase : 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120 V
- Net Weight : 90-1/2 lbs
- Part Number : 707000
- Prewired Voltage : 120 V
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W) : 30 1/4 x 21 25/32 "
- Table Size without Extension (L x W) : 24 x 21 25/32 "
- Width : 31.7"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Quantity, as well as quality, counts in the annual Makerspace Contest on Instructables.com. Woodcraft, Epilog Laser, Ultimaker, Dremel, and Digi-Key Electronics donated the approximately $50,000 worth of prizes to winning teams and individuals.