10" Jobsite Table Saw w/ Stand, Model JBTS-10MJS
Flat Shipping Fee of $95.00
This items is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late March shipment.
You May Also Like
- Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job site
- Rubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without stand
- Unique base design allows for adequate tool storage on the job site
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor with soft start
- Large telescoping extension wing provides a wide 25" ripping capacity
- Unique dust shroud design enhances dust and chip removal
- Aluminum extruded rails ensure a square fence and sliding precision
- Rear extension provides out feed support and keeps the work piece flat
- New riving knife system complies with UL standards and prevents kickback
- Convenient push button arbor lock allows for easy and quick blade change
- Quick-lock fence slides smoothly and locks securely for accurate cuts
- Arbor Diameter : 5/8 "
- Arbor Speed : 4000 RPM
- Blade Diameter : 10 "
- Brand : Jet
- Dust Port Outside Diameter : 2-1/2"
- Height : 20 "
- Length : 45-1/2"
- Maximum Depth of Cut : 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees : 2-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade : 25"
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Motor Phase : 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage : 120 V
- Net Weight : 90-1/2 lbs
- Part Number : 707000
- Prewired Voltage : 120 V
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W) : 30 1/4 x 21 25/32 "
- Table Size without Extension (L x W) : 24 x 21 25/32 "
- Width : 31.7"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.