Planet Optimum 110 Vacuum
Try one of IPC Eagle’s high quality industrial vacuums for your next big job. The Planet Optimum Series is designed for large jobs such as: concrete grinding and cutting, wood floor refinishing, and other industrial applications.Features: • Stainless Steel construction and powder...
• Stainless Steel construction and powder coated frame for long durable life
• Drop down debris bins have casters mounted on them to make emptying the machine easy
• Motors have independent switches allowing the motors to be run separately
• Three 800 watt motors with sealed bearings
• Air Reversal system makes cleaning the filter as easy as sliding a lever
• Large Polyester/Aluminum anti-static cartridge filter is fully shielded by a stainless steel cyclone to provide long run times between filter cleaning
• On-Board storage basket for tool storage
Please Note: Tool kit and other accessories no longer come with the Planet vacs, they're sold separately (WC# 419215)
Voltage: 110V 60Hz
Power: 2400 watt
Airflow: 295 cfmFilter Surface: 26 sq. ft.
Capacity: 19 gal
Available accessories / replacements: Main Cartridge Filter S820826 (WC#415937), and HEPA Cartridge Filter S8321142PH (WC# 415938)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Wear items ex