Save $6 Now Through May 25, 2017
- Precise, versatile, and easy-to-use T-Rule
- Combination square for marking with perfect, instant accuracy
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16-, 1/32-, and 1/64-inch scale position
- Locate your sharp pencil or scribe with absolute precision
- The Incra T-Rule makes it very easy to draw exact lines in either direction
Articles & Blogs
Really haven't used it enough yet.
wish I had gotten it sooner
I made the mistake of getting a 12" one first along time ago. The extra length made it a real pain to use for the mostly under 6" use that is done most often in my shop. I one happy monkey with an axe now.
love this tool
i love this tool its accurate small for marking end grain and side of the board only thing is that its not marked in 1/8 1/6 1/4 1/2 only 32nds but once you figure that out ur fine.
I would like to have a metric scale rule
Prefer provide metric option.
Fantastic laytout and measuring tool.
Nearly every time I reach for a pencil, I also grab this Incra rule. It is extremely accurate, and easy to use. I've used it to measure for mortise and tenon with fantastic results. If you put it on its edge it can be used to measure depth of cut on your table saw and router table. I will never do another project without it! Some reviews I've seen said that it's flimsy. Well, yeah, it has to be thin for the pencil tip to go into the holes and mark your workpiece. However, it is made of spring steel or something, so while it is thin and flexible it doesn't actually bend or kink. Buy one. I can't imagine you will ever regret it. [...]