High Performance Water Based Varnish - Gloss- Quart
General Finishes® High Performance polyurethane finishes are a unique hybrid of urethane and acrylic technology. The specialized urethane modification provides the superior toughness, durability, and water resistance necessary for high wear surfaces such as tables and cabinets. HP (High...
General Finishes® High Performance polyurethane finishes are a unique hybrid of urethane and acrylic technology. The specialized urethane modification provides the superior toughness, durability, and water resistance necessary for high wear surfaces such as tables and cabinets. HP (High Performance) is formulated to resist foaming, prevent sagging and resist running like ordinary water based finishes. This finish contains all the consumer-friendly characteristics of a PolyAcrylic Blend including being non-yellowing and offering easy water cleanup. In addition, HP is stabilized with UV absorbers to maximize its performance and afford protection to the stains, paints, and wood underneath. High Performance is a fast drying, low odor, non-flammable alternative to conventional lacquers. It is suitable for interior woodwork, case goods, furniture, and cabinets. The free dry time is only 15 minutes with 2-4 hours between coats, which means you can finish a project in short order.
- Extremely tough durable finish
- Contains UV stabilizers
- Can be used over most water base and solvent base stains
- Resists foaming, sagging and running
- Non-yellowing and easy to clean up
- Fast drying, low odor, non-flammable alternative to conventional lacquers
- Size: Quart
- Color: Clear
- Sheen: Gloss
- Type: water based clear topcoat
- Interior/Exterior Use: Interior use only
- Recommended Use: interior woodwork, case goods, furniture, and cabinets
- Solids by Weight & Volume: Weight-26%; Volume-24%
- Application Method: Brush, roll or spray
- Coats: 2-3
- Coverage: 125-150 sq.ft.
- Ideal Drying Conditions: 70°F and 50% humidity
- Dry Time - Touch: 30+ minutes
- Dry Time - Recoat: 2+ hours
- Dry Time - Light Use: 7-10 days
- Dry Time - Cure: 21 days
- Clean Up: Soap and water
- VOC: <250 g/L
- (1) General Finishes - High Performance Water Based Varnish - Gloss - Quart
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Create a dramatic new look throughout your home or highlight one area with crown molding – the key to an upscale look for walls, windows, doors, cabinets and more. Homeowners will find the tools and supplies necessary for crown molding projects at Woodcraft.
Part 4 of the Recipe Box concludes the series with a base and hinge assembly, finishing, followed by adding 3 detail components including turning a matching Bubinga Sedona Rollerball Pen.
Habitat for Humanity ReStores offer a variety of home improvement and upcycling opportunities with the ever-changing variety of items available for sale. Here are eight unique projects—all created by entrants for the 2019 Mid-Ohio Valley Habitat ReStore ReDesign Contest—using items purchased from the ReStore and “flipped” into something new.
VERY GOOD NICE LOOKING RESULTS
vERY GOOD NICE RESULTS
General FinishesItem 148413
General FinishesItem 85T61
General FinishesItem 813297
General FinishesItem 85T60
General FinishesItem 148412
General FinishesItem 148414
General FinishesItem 811247
General FinishesItem 85T59
General FinishesItem 148383