Butcher Block Conditioner - 2 oz
Howard Products® Butcher Block Conditioner is specialized care for butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils. The penetrating quality of the food grade mineral oil and the water resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax combine to rejuvenate the wood, helping to...
- Revitalizes, prevents drying and cracking
- Helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- Safe for all wood surfaces that come in contact with food, including: butcher block countertops, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
- Contains food-grade mineral oil stabilized with vitamin E
- Size: 2 fluid ounces
- Recommended Use: Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- (1) Howard Products - Butcher Block Conditioner - 2 fl. oz.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
needed a simple but versatile table for my shop to use for assembling
projects. At the same time, I was
contemplating how to create an outfeed table for my saw that would be out of
the way when not in use. The answer, a
multi-use outfeed and assembly table. If
I can use the assembly table as an outfeed table, I don’t need two tables.
General FinishesItem 828282
General FinishesItem 828527