King Arthur's Tools - H&L Deluxe Sanding Kit
Nick Agar insisted we use only Indasa Rhynogrip Redline sandpaper. We investigated, tested and agreed with the features listed below – and couldn’t ignore this woodturning rock star’s advice! These...
Item 835045Model 11000
Item 127231Model 35818
Item 127230Model 35812
- Nick Agar insisted we use only Indasa Rhynogrip Redline sandpaper. We investigated, tested and agreed with the features listed below – and couldn’t ignore this woodturning rock star’s advice! These sanding discs are real special! No other company offers all graduations of these high quality 2” (50mm) sanding disc grits to include all Hook & Loop Discs and two backing pads, complete in one kit. They attach to the soft and medium H&L backing pads (10063 & 10064 included) and fit all Merlin2® miniature long neck angle grinders. They work best, however, on any of our variable speed grinders which have excellent control using the speed controller. All sanding discs are included in the Merlin2® Deluxe Set with seven grits ranging from 80 to 600 grit. In woodturning and carving, these sanding discs are very flexible, bending to the shape of the pressure you apply to the backing pad so you can achieve a flawless, surface finish. When starting your sanding, we recommend beginning with the lowest (coarse) sandpaper grit and work up gradually toward the highest (fine) grit to suit (or complete) your masterpiece! Includes 30 Assorted 2” (50mm) Hook & Loop Backing Pads & Sanding Discs
- Backing Pad - Soft 10063A
- Backing Pad - Medium 10064A
- 80 Grit Sanders
- 120 Grit Sanders
- 180 Grit Sanders
- 240 Grit Sanders
- 320 Grit Sanders
- 400 Grit Sanders
- 600 Grit Sanders
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.