Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 6"
Groz® 6" Stainless Steel Engineer's Square is handy for setting up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools where accuracy is a must. It is also superb for marking out wooden joints or checking cut stock.Features:Set up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other...
- Set up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools
- All surfaces and edges are ground for straightness and parallelism
- Accurate on both inside and outside edges
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- (1) Groz - 6" Stainless Steel Engineer's Square
- All surfaces and edges are ground for straightness and parallelism and is accurate on both inside and outside edges (not always the case with wooden body squares).
- No graduations appear on the blades.
Articles & Blogs
Move into the Outdoors with Wood Furniture
carries a wide variety of plans to help customers build their own furniture to
enjoy life outdoors this summer.
Very nice square
A simple, accrate square. Very solid. My primary referance square for machine set up
Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 2"Item 141013
Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 4"Item 141014
10” Engineers' Precision Try SquareItem 187566
Precision Engineer's Square Set - 3 PieceItem 148041
12” Engineers' Precision Try SquareItem 187567
Precision Square - Imperial - 6"Item 175873
C11H-6-4R 6" Combination Square with Square HeadItem 06L21