General Tools - "The Seeker 400-09" Wireless Recording Video Inspection System, Model DCS400-09
The Seeker 400-09 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas....
Item 838981Model RP2000
Item 834233Model 12-136
Item 828871Model 38-362
Item 413425Model 1478
Item 412718Model CB40070R
Item 828798Model 99-291
Item 866186Model 72-400
Item 866185Model 70-103
Item 845479Model LU94M008
Item 845352Model 99-764
Item 844723Model 76-306
Item 844653Model 80-584
Item 844648Model 76-109
The Seeker 400-09 Video Borescope System is ideal for use in Plumbing, Construction and Restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas. Monitor can be detached from the unit for remote viewing up to 32.8ft. (10m) away. Adjustable LED lighting inside the tip of the probe illuminates dark spaces for clear inspection. Data logs and records in still photo (JPEG) and video (AVI), or view it live. Records up to 3 hours continuously. NTSC or PAL compatible. Choices of 10 menu languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
- 9mm diameter, 3.28ft. (1m) Flexible Waterproof (IP67) Obedient Probe
- 3.5in. (88.9mm) TFT-LCD Wireless Color Monitor
- 1GB MicroSD Memory Card
- Extension Tools: Mirror, Magnet, Pick-up Hook
- 3 Interchangeable Mirrored Viewing Tips (70º, 90º, 110º)
- Video Interconnect Cable
- USB Cable
- Magnetic Base Stand
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Hard Plastic Case
- Instruction Manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.