General Tools - Pro-Angle Digital Protractor, Model 1702
The UltraTECH Pro-ANGLE Digital Protractor displays absolute and relative angle measurements in a large, easy-to-read LCD window, making it the perfect tool for installing crown moldings,...
Items You May Need
The UltraTECH Pro-ANGLE Digital Protractor displays absolute and relative angle measurements in a large, easy-to-read LCD window, making it the perfect tool for installing crown moldings, cabinetry, counters, staircases, roofs, windows or flooring.
- One-button zero calibration ensures accurate readings every time.
- Effortlessly calculate angles by simply swinging open the 6-inch stainless steel pivoting arm, which can be locked in any position.
- For user convenience and comfort, the display offers a “hold” function and is easily inverted 180 degrees for reading upside down.
- Angles in any plane can be measured with accuracy to 0.1 degree and 0.05 degree resolution anywhere within a 0.00 to 180 degree range.
- Professionals and technicians in the woodworking, automotive, industrial, aerospace and medical industries will find the Pro-ANGLE Digital Protractor especially helpful.
- 6" (150mm) Stainless Steel Protractor Arm with Knurled Locking Nut.
- Accuracy: 0.1 degrees
- Resolution: 0.05 degrees
- Range: 0.00 to 180.00 degrees
- Display can be inverted for easy reading.
- Hold function to freeze measurement.
- Thumb Screw will lock arm in any position.
- Battery Compartment (CR2032 1.55V)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Super handy to help build my geodesic dome.