General Tools - 6" Dial Caliper, Model 107
The rugged 6" Dial Caliper from General Tools is made from hardened stainless steel for the utmost in accuracy and durability. The large, clear dial accurately reads to .001" and has an adjustable...
Item 416171Model 145
Item 416158Model MG6001DC
Item 160779Model 1202F-6
Item 413424Model 147
Item 413426Model 14712
Item 413425Model 1478
- Stainless steel construction
- Large, clear dial accurately reads to .001"
- Satin chrome scale with clearly etched tenths of inch graduations
- Covered rack ensures smooth operation by preventing dirt and chips from entering rack and gear mechanism
- Inside, outside, depth and step measurement
- Lock for repetitive measurement
- Free wheeling thumb roller
- Depth stop rod
- Adjustable bezel for zero setting
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.