Stain Blocker - Water Based - White Primer - Gallon
Stain Blocker from General Finishes® is a revolutionary water-based white primer for interior projects. Stain Blocker can be used to protect pigmented finishes from stain, dye and wood tannin bleed-through. Use over an existing finish, raw wood or MDF as a base coat for light colored...
- Water-based stain blocker
- Use under paint
- Protects finish against bleed through
- Size: Gallon
- Color: White
- Sheen: Semi-gloss
- Type: Water-based epoxy primer
- Interior/Exterior Use: Interior use only
- Recommended Use: Any interior project that will be painted with a light color where tannin or stain bleed is a concern. Woods such as oak, mahogany, poplar, and pine.
- Solids by Weight & Volume: Weight - 35%; Volume - 43.5%
- Application Method: Brush, roll or spray
- Coats: 2
- Coverage: up to 600 sq.ft.
- Ideal Drying Conditions: 70°F and 50% humidity
- Dry Time - Touch: 1+ hours
- Dry Time - Recoat: 2+ hours
- Dry Time - Cure: 21 days
- Clean Up: Soap and water
- VOC: <33 g/L
- (1) General Finishes - Stain Blocker - Water Based - White Primer - Gallon
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Plan now to ensure that when fall weather signals the end of “outdoor
living” your indoor space will be a welcoming respite from the hustle and
bustle of everyday life. Let Woodcraft offer some tools, supplies and how-to tips for assembly and building projects.
There’s also some useful tips for coloring or recoloring wood furniture,
cabinets and other pieces with stains and paints.
General FinishesItem 166814
General FinishesItem 153403
General FinishesItem 813112