General Finishes - Antique Walnut Gel Stain Quart
These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint...
You May Also Like
Item 826973Model GCQ
Item 85S09Model SSQT
• This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products
• Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up
• Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do
• Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine
• Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush (no spills or splashes)
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
In Season 24
of “The American Woodshop,” viewers will see co-hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips
blend old and new mediums to create 13 home and garden projects.
General Finishes are good products.
I mixed two of the gel stains together to meet the color I wanted