Laguna - Fusion F3 52" Table Saw
The Fusion F3 52” table saw is built with no compromises and even greater capacity. This heavy-duty cabinet saw features a 3HP/220V motor and 52” rip capacity for all your woodworking...
Item 424379Model 725003K
Item 424377Model 725001K
Item 424381Model 725005K
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 420947Model ICS73480-52
- Motor: 3 HP/220V/TEFC Capacitor Start Induction with Poly-V Belt Drive
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- Starter Switch: Magnetic
- Rip Capacity: 52"
- Blade Size: 10"
- Vertical Cut Height: 3-1/8”
- Cut Height at 45°: 2-1/8"
- Blade Tilt: 0-45° Left
- Minimum Kerf: 3mm ~1/8" (actual: 0.1875")
- Maximum Kerf (Dado Blade): 13/16"
- Arbor Speed: 4500 RPM
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Miter Slot: 3/4" to 1" T-slot
- Throat Plate: Zero Clearance Square Die-Cast, w/adjustment
- Fence: Double Rail Cam Action
- Base Size: 18-5/8" L x 19-1/4" W
- Floor to Table Height: 34-3/4"
- Table Size: 27"L x 20" W
- Extension Wing: 27"L x 12" W (x2)
- Throat Plate Size: 14-5/8" L x 4-1/16" W x 1/2" T
- Dust Port Size: 3-7/8" OD
- CFM Requirement: 400 CFM
- Overall Size: 84.94" L x 56.1" W x 42.91" H
- Machine Weight: 405 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 534 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51.18" L x 29.92" W x 42.71" H
- Warranty: 2 year
- Power Requirements: 220V-1PH-60HZ
- Amperage (FLA): 15 AMP (220V)
- Plug Included: 6-15
- Circuit Breaker Required: 220V - 25 AMP
- Receptacle Required: 6-15
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.