Laguna - Laguna Fusion F 2 36" Rip Table Saw 1.75 HP 110 V
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Laguna F2 Fusion Table Saw has been redesigned with the same high quality shown from the original fusion table saw. This new Fusion line will not only impress but will exceed any expectations you...
You May Also Like
Item 163445Model YW1093
Item 424376Model 725000K
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 857876Model 1791000K
With a completely redesigned trunnion and arbor adjustment that focuses on buttery smooth controls, all without compromising strength or longevity of the saw, this unit will give you years of the perfect rip cuts time after time.
Featuring a square design zero clearance throat plate, made from a resin based phenolic material that will dampen vibrations and chatter when it matters the most. With 100% adjustability and a quick release locking mechanism, changing out the throat plate is easy.
Included accessories are Riving knife, blade guard, miter gauge, 10” blade, blade changing tool and fence mounted push stick.
- Motor plate: 1-3/4HP, 1PH, 3450 rpm
- Power requirements: 115V 15amp, 30Amp Service
- Overall Dimension: 65-3/4”L x 31-1/8”D x 34-3/4”H
- Footprint: 19-1/8”L x 18-5/8”D
- Shipping dimensions: 47-1/2”L x 29-3/4”D x 41-1/4”H
- Shipping weight: 265lbs
- Rip capacity: 36” standard 52” option
- Max. depth of cut at 90 degree: 3-1/8”
- Max. depth of cut at 45 degree: 2-18”
- Blade capacity 10” diameter, thin kerf – 13/16” dado stacks
- Blade tilt: 0-45 degree left
- Miter Slot: ¾” with 1” T
- Arbor size: 5/8”
- Arbor speed: 4500 rpm
- Dust collection 4” outlet, min. 500 CFM required
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.