Freud - LU91M010 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 10" X 5/8" Bore X 60 Tooth Thin Kerf
This thin kerf industrial blade from Freud provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes...
Items You May Need
Item 160619Model DC3010SC - 18
Item 849466Model BBRK-34-9312
Item 160109Model SDS-C301NWHITE
Item 127242Model LU85R010
Item 37P41Model 07660748025
Item 16N45Model 55 BLADE
Item 144967Model CC14
Item 140189Model PSW93343
Item 821319Model LU91M012
Item 417736Model P10060S
Item 417739Model 236.006.10
Item 822114Model 253.096.14
Item 829444Model D0860S
Item 417738Model P08060S
Item 420739Model CM08H606100
Item 825524Model CM08Q606100
- Fine finish blade for crosscutting and ripping
- Use with sliding compound miter saws
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat build up
- Negative hook angle minimizes climbing
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 60 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.090 kerf
- Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty