LU87R012 Industrial Thin Kerf Ripping Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 12" diameter, 1" arbor, 30
This Freud blade gives new life to underpowered table saws and radial arm saws because the thin kerf does not require much horsepower. The Perma-Shield coating helps this blade pull 1/3 less on...
You May Also Like
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive Hook Angle for fast cutting and easy feedingin ripping applications
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduced blade drag and prevents corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Ripping Blend for maximum performance
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 30 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.094 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty