LU82M014 Industrial Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Blade, 14" diameter, 1" arbor, 84 teeth TCG
This multi-purpose blade from Freud will cut stacks of manmade wood products as well as hardwood and softwood up to 2-3/4" thick. The blade’s deep gullets and TCG rip and crosscut through hardwoods and softwoods with ease. Although the ideal working range is 1/2" to 2-3/4" thick,...
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the wood extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Freud-Made TiCo Carbide is durable and chemical-resistant for long life and razor-sharp cuts
- Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- 14" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 84 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.169" kerf
- Crosscutting Cut Depth: 1/2" to 2-3/4"
- Ripping Cut Depth: 3/8" to 3/4"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.