LU79R012 Ultimate Plywood & Melamine 12" X 1" Bore 96 Tooth Thin Kerf
Freud’s LU79 thin kerf series feature laser-cut anti-vibration which practically eliminate vibration for flawless finish & long life. This blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. The combination...
- High Alternate Top Bevel (Hi-ATB) Tooth design produces splinter-free cuts
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide provides a sharper edge and finish with a dramatically longer cutting life
- Non-Stick Perma-SHIELD Coating protects blade from corrosion and pitch build-up
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.