Freud - LU74R008 Industrial Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Wood Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter,
This thin kerf blade from Freud produces glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freud’s unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter...
Item 829406Model LU85R009
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 842122Model LU86R008
Item 839943Model LU88R008
Item 147772Model LU85R008
Item 844295Model LU87R006M20
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 823996Model LU84R008
Item 841047Model LU98R014
Item 840552Model LU84R014
- Unique Side Grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Thin Kerfallows for easier feeding and reduced waste
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and protects blade from corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- No stabilizers needed
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 64 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.087" kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty