LU74R008 Industrial Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Wood Blade with Red Perma-Shield, 8" diameter,
This thin kerf blade from Freud produces glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freud’s unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter box applications. Removes less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less...
- Unique Side Grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Thin Kerfallows for easier feeding and reduced waste
- Red Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and protects blade from corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- No stabilizers needed
- 8" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 64 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.087" kerf
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.