Freud - LU73M018 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 18" diameter, 1" arbor, 108 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
Item 844714Model 43-208
Item 837604Model 63-162
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 412643Model BP12770R
Item 834985Model 89-152
Item 841062Model LU73M016
Item 835152Model 50-509
Item 85N52Model WW10407125
Item 867973Model 193-96BC
Item 866188Model 72-300
Item 862658Model 77-622
Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performanceSpecifications
- 18" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 108 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.157 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty