Freud - LU73M018 Industrial Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Wood Blade, 18" diameter, 1" arbor, 108 teeth ATB
This heavy-duty crosscut blade from Freud is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a...
Item 821320Model LU85R012
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 841062Model LU73M016
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 561287Model 561287
Item 485724Model 485724
Item 424376Model 725000K
Item 418682Model 84103
Item 418460Model A100-16
Item 203815Model 203815
Item 165749Model SLBFLT-EXT
Item 158048Model 80101031
Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
Silver Ice coating resists corrosion and heat
TicO Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting blend for maximum performanceSpecifications
- 18" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 108 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- 0.157 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty