LM74R012 Glue Line Rip Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore X 40 Tooth Full Kerf
This blade’s specially designed triple chip tooth design produces extremely smooth, true surfaces for gluing and finish work. There is no need for sanding or jointing after the cut. The ideal...
You May Also Like
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the wood
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide provides a sharper edge and finish with a dramatically longer cutting life
- Non-Stick Perma-SHIELD Coating protects blade from corrosion and pitch build-up
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty