LM72R014 Industrial Heavy Duty Ripping Blade (3/4" to 2-3/4") with Red Perma-Shield, 14" dia.
This Freud blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a glue line precision cut. These...
You May Also Like
- Extra Large, Flat Tooth Design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots dtrastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and yielding a flawless finish
- No stabilizers needed
- Perma-Shield coating reduces blade drag and protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build up
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for maximum performance
- 14" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 30 flat teeth
- 0.169" kerf
- Depth of cut: 3/4" to 2-3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty