Freud - D1060X Diablo Fine Finish Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 60 teeth Hi-ATB
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. This fine finish blade is ideal for cutting wood and wood composites. Use on chop miter saws and table saws.Features:Super...
Item 829443Model D1050X
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 841568Model D1006DH
Item 843831Model D1084L
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 829442Model D0840X
Item 825270Model LU80R010
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 843711Model LU77M010
Item 838556Model LU95M010
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- High Alternate Top Bevel Tooth Design for a flawless finish
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 60 teeth with High Alternate Top Bevel Tooth (Hi-ATB) design
- 0.098" kerf
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty