Freud - D1050X Diablo Combination Blade, 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 50 teeth ATB
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. This combination blade is ideal for cutting wood and wood composites. Use on chop miter saws and table saws.Features:Super...
You May Also Like
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 825272Model LM72R010
Item 829441Model D1080X
Item 825271Model LM74R010
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Alternate Top Bevel Tooth Design for superior finish quality
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 50 teeth with Alternate Top Bevel Tooth (ATB) design
- 0.098" kerf
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty