Freud - 99-467 Door Casing Molding Router Bit Style 376
Trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiasts can now mill molding of almost any size, shape and configuration to add beautiful detail to match existing trim or create an all new look. ...
Items You May Need
Item 834279Model 84-126
Item 813117Model 1434
Item 820956Model 6046
Item 02R90Model SET
Item 24D13Model 1805
Item 160235Model 3J01-5000PZZ0AA
Item 837223Model 99-465
Item 837206Model 99-466
Item 828786Model 99-015
Item 836884Model 99-415
Item 831661Model 99-012
Item 828914Model 99-013
- Creates industry standard casing profiles #376
- Perfectly match four standard door casing designs with your choice of wood
- Add elegant detail to doors, windows, built-ins and many other projects
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision, and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty